Is Dwight being stalked by a secret Juggalo wearing sweatpants and suspenders? The providence of the province of Alberta, Canada is tested by a wayward trivia host. Sullivan has to say ‘no’ to Best Wife’s request for more animals despite the universal appeal of the lizard-baiting pits. And Murdock reminds everyone of the existence of George Lazenby.
We have a subreddit too.
Review us on itunes, leave comments, have fun! We hope we make you laugh a little.
Music in this week’s episode.
- “Electric Babies” by Left Arm (http://www.myspace.com/leftarm)
- “Zephaniah 3:17” by Wilbur by the Sea (http://wilburbythesea.bandcamp.com/)
- “National Anthem of the Soviet Union” by Red Army Choir
- “The Amish Rifle” by The Jambrones (http://www.facebook.com/TheJambrones)
- “Electric Babies” by Left Arm