This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever heard of, and I can’t believe I didn’t know about it until yesterday. There’s a religious theme park in Orlando called HOLY LAND.
Here are just some of the attractions!
- Smile of a Child Adventure Land – where you can climb rocks and get misted
- The Great Temple – a replica of the temple at Mount Moriah
- Calvary’s Garden Tomb – walk the road Jesus walked with the cross and end at the tomb! (Spoiler Alert: The tomb is empty)
- Jerusalem Street Market – Complete with street merchants!
- Shofar Auditorium – A great place for musicals!
- The Scriptorium – A Center for Biblical Antiquities!
- Model of Jerusalem – The world’s largest indoor model (of its kind)!
- Crystal Living Water – An inspirational… uh… water show!
- COMING SOON! – The Church of All Nations! Complete with LIVE PTL PROGRAMS!
More after the break! You’re welcome, world!
This is truly remarkable – not since the Creation Museum in Kentucky have I pined to go somewhere so badly!
And yesterday there was no admission! Because they get a tax break if they set aside one day a year to not charge people! WE MISSED IT! Now we have to pay $31 each! Ffffuuuuu!